You acknowledge that these terms of returns and exchange are limited to direct sale by us to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not available in case of a sale by third party and invoice which shall be governed by the terms of such sale. We may accept returns for account credit only. For this purpose we must receive the merchandise for domestic orders within 3 days from the date of delivery and for international orders within 7 days from the date of delivery. Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged by you. Goods will be returned only if they are returned in their original packaging. We do not provide refund on any goods sold. Goods once sold can only be exchanged for replacement or a store credit if they meet our terms and conditions. Since we keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available and under such circumstances the amount paid by you can be used by you whenever you shop with us next time. All conditions applicable to return of goods shall also apply to exchange of goods. To return an item, the customer must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org a prompt response is assured to such mails. Alternatively, the customer may even call at our customer care number +91 – 9999913036 which remains open 9am-9pm on 7 DAYS (Monday to Sunday). If you are not satisfied with the product received by you for any reason you may have the option to exchange and at our sole discretion to receive a refund. We are not liable for any damages caused to the Product during transit.
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange is as follows:-
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a credit and purchase the new item separately. Our return and exchange policy is however subject to the following:
- (a) Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags
- (b) Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
- (c)Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- (d) All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- (e) Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- (f) Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- (g) All custom made orders are non-returnable.
- (h) All early delivery orders will be considered as custom made.
- (i) In case of any return/store-credit or alteration the shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
- (j) Once a customer mails us for alteration, he/she can’t ask for store credit or refund. Once we get the pick-up done.
- (k) In an order, if there are more than five products then it will be considered as a bulk order. Return/Refund will not be possible.
- (l) We may accept returns for account credit only. For this purpose, the customer needs to notify us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
We shall not be able to process the cancellation if the order/orders are processed. Store credit will be provided against the cancellation of an order.
- Currently we are not taking COD orders. You can only pay for your order through net banking or credit/debit card.